5 Breakfasts For a FLAT Stomach This Summer!
In a recent interview with fitness instructor Egissell Mariñez, I asked her to share with us five delicious breakfast ideas to help you reach and maintain your desired shape this summer.
“The summer is almost here!!
Waiting for the summer to begin, it is important to take care our bodies and be prepared to show off that desired bathing suit.
Today, I would like to share with you five breakfast options that will help you find and maintain that hot body you have been looking for.
Breakfast is the first and most important of the 5 or 6 meals we should have in our daily diet. We should not skip breakfast, because it is our first meal of the day. A good balanced breakfast should contain fruits, cereals, and protein. This will help keep your metabolism at a good level.
Starting your day in a correct manner is an obligation that you owe to your body. Here are 5 ideas for a rich and nutritious breakfast.
1) 2 Boiled Eggs + 1/4 of an Avocado + 1/3 Pita Bread + 8oz Green Juice
2) 4 oz of Sweet Potato + 2 Slices of sodium free Mozarella cheese + 2 strawberries + a cup of green tea
3) 1 Cup of Oatmeal with Almond Milk and Strawberry
4) 2 Protein Pancakes with Blueberry Topping
5) 1 Cup of Pineapple + 1/2 Cup of Yogurt + 2 scramble Egg white with Onions, Tomato and Bell Peppers.
Keep on the loop for more detailed recipes of these meals!”
Group Fitness and Zumba Instructor
Woman’s Heath Club